Every Person Affected by Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes Deserves a Full and Happy Life.
Denver Diabetes Counseling
and Jenna Eisenberg, LMFT can relate to and support people living with or affected by Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes...
Diabetes Affects All Areas Of Life, Including Mental Health!
Aside from the physical toll that Diabetes can take on the body, there is also the emotional strain it has on overall well - being, both of which may result in daily physical and emotional challenges faced by Type 1 and 2 Diabetics.
Many times, Diabetes will exacerbate moods and feelings - like
depression, anxiety and anger - and vice versa.
Denver Diabetes Counseling Can Help If
* Looking for an experienced Diabetic therapist with personal,
professional, psychological and educational knowledge of Diabetes,
who truly understands living with Diabetes?
* Newly diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes?
* A parent/family of a newly diagnosed Diabetic child?
* A parent/family of a child who has had Diabetes for several
years, and that child may not be prioritizing his/her DIabetes
* A Diabetic adolescent or adult that feels like you have had
* Experiencing depression, anxiety, moodiness, emotional
issues, denial, anger, guilt, frustration and/or fear related to your
Diabetes or other significant life issues?
* Suffering from Diabetes-related sexual or relationship issues?
* A family member or friend of a person diagnosed with
Diabetes and it is negatively affecting your thoughts, feelings and/or
* Hoping to recharge your "Diabetes Management" battery?
Contact Denver Diabetes Counseling Today...
Phone: 720-420-6541 Email: email@example.com