Fees and Hours
Whatever you can do, or believe you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
* A 50-55 minute individual counseling session is $105.00 per hour. A 50-55 minute family or couples counseling session is $125.00 per hour. Each half hour thereafter is pro-rated at $40.00 per half hour.
* I may also decide to work on a sliding scale based on each client’s unique financial situation.
* At this time, I only accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield and am not a member of any other insurance panels; however, I will provide clients with insurance receipts that may be sent to insurance companies for client reimbursement. Please contact your insurance company to determine what your coverage is, how many sessions and what information they need in order to reimburse you.
* Other services may also incur charges.For example, collateral contacts will be charged in 15 minute intervals ($20.00 per every 15 minutes).
* During the first session, the client and I will develop and sign a financial contract.
Cash, checks and credit cards accepted
click here to see hourly rate sliding scale
* Checks should be made payable to Denver Diabetes Counseling.
* Checks are deposited on the 15th and 30th of every month.
* Checks that are returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $20.00 fee, and become due within 10 days of notice.
* If a check is returned twice or more, services must be paid for in cash or credit card.
* If two payments are missed and you want to continue with your counseling sessions, Denver Diabetes Counseling will require you
to provide complete Credit Card information and your card will be charged for all future sessions, unless other arrangements are made.
* If payments are not made in a timely manner and in full, a credit card on file will be charged for unpaid services, unless other arrangements are made
* If a billing agreement is reached, I understand that I must pay Denver Diabetes Counseling within 15 days of receiving an invoice.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Services provided to you or your family may be terminated if you no show for three consecutive therapy sessions. Patterns of cancelling therapy sessions may be explored in treatment, and may also be grounds for termination. If you do not show or do not cancel your session 24 hours ahead of time, you will be responsible for a $50.00 fee at or before the next scheduled appointment.
Hours and Availability
I am available for sessions from 9:30am to 7:00pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I am available from 9:30am to 2:00pm on Fridays and I am also available on some Saturdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Keep in mind, my schedule changes often, so these hours are not guaranteed. You may call and leave me non-urgent messages during the week and on the weekends, and I will get back to you within 24 hours. However, after 5:00pm on Fridays, I do not check voicemail until after 8:00am on Monday morning. I will get back to you by the end of business day on Monday. Remember, for any psychological emergencies, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room. I will follow up with you and/or the providers as soon as I am informed of the emergency.
Contact Denver Diabetes Counseling Today...